Preferred Care at Home
Non Medical In-Home Care
Insured | Bonded | Caregiver
Compassionate, experienced, affordable senior home care services.
Preferred Care at Home provides
non medical non medical in-home senior care throughout the Austin
area incluiding Cedar Park,
Georgetown, Leander, Round Rock, Pflugerville and Lakeway,
TX. We also provide much needed caregiver respite.
Preferred Care at Home has no minimum number of hours for
our in-home elder care needs. We're there for you whether you need us for one or 24 hours. Our cost-effective live-in service has always been our specialty, providing 24-hour peace of mind. Our one-on-one services are provided when, where and how you want them. They include companionship, meal preparation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, transportation, and more.
Preferred Care at Home is dedicated to providing reliable, compassionate and affordable
elder care. Our services improve quality of life while safeguarding independence and dignity in the home or wherever our clients call home. Understanding that long-term care can be costly, we've built our reputation on
offering quality services at affordable prices.
medical in-home senior care can include assistance with what are called activities
of daily living such as:
- Bathing and bathroom needs, including continence care
- Transferring (such as from a wheelchair to a bed)
Non medical in-home
care can also provide help with everyday needs, called instrumental activities of daily
living, such as:
- Housekeeping (including laundry)
- Medication reminders and prescription
- Grocery shopping and cooking
- Appointment reminders
- Transportation to and from appointments
or social activities
Why Choose Preferred Care at Home?
We invite you to give us a call anytime and experience the Preferred Care at Home difference. When you talk with us, you'll find that we have:
- A singular focus: private home care.
- No sales gimmicks for other products we're selling.
- No assisted-living gimmicks in which we get cuts for referrals.
Preferred Care at Home isn't just a business. It's
a passion. We value older people and advocate for them.
Here are some of the ways we give back to the people who have given so much to us:
- Developed Senior Resource Panel
meetings where you can connect for free with senior-care experts in your community.
- Offer our in-depth, 15-section Personal Health Record for free, to help improve communication with health-care providers and family caregivers.
- Combat ageism through our complimentary book, Anything Is Possible!, which celebrates life, dignity and independence.
- Record and share your life stories.
- Strive to keep our 24-hour in-home care affordable so more people can stay out of assisted living and nursing homes.
you choose a home-care service, one consideration stands above all else: the quality of the caregivers who will be at your or your loved one's side. You want people you can trust without question.
Since 1984, our recruiting system has proven to attract the best caregivers working in home care today. It's
our pledge to recruit quality caregivers and further their expertise with industry-leading knowledge to better care for your or your loved one's
You can expect that every Preferred Care at Home caregiver will be:
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Experienced and trained
- Comprehensively screened
- Insured and bonded
- Guaranteed compatible
Contact us day or night
at (512) 238-0222 or complete our Request for Information form below if you need someone to talk to you about your concerns and needs, Preferred Care at Home is here for you. We truly care, and together we will find a
Argie Martinez, RN/BSN
715 Discovery Blvd., Ste 120 | Cedar Park, 78613